Some things change. Other’s don’t.
The 3rd Street Flats family has always believed that the best independent travel experiences are defined by the smallest of details, and no detail is more important than your safety. We’re excited to begin hosting guests again on June 11th, and have created an experience that will allow you to safely enjoy your time in Oregon Wine Country, knowing that we’ve got all the details covered. From an intense sanitation program for all surfaces in our eleven flats to a touchless check-in process, we’re ready to help you get the most out of your time in Historic Downtown McMinnville, and feel safe doing it.
Guests at 3rd Street Flats are able to take advantage of our 24 hour concierge at our sister property, the Atticus Hotel. Our in-the-know concierge team is happy to take the guess work out of travel for you, by making private appointments at wineries, pointing you in the direction of wineries that have re-opened, or scheduling on site tastings for you with some of our favorite wine makers. We’ve got our collective fingers on the pulse of the re-opening process in the Willamette Valley, and can make your stay a relaxing one. We know you deserve it!
3rd Street Flats Sanitation:
- All of our flats are professionally cleaned to the highest standards of sanitation by our housekeeping team, which serves both the Atticus Hotel and 3rd Street Flats.
- Our Aqueous Ozone cleaning product meets CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens.
- All employees of 3rd Street Flats & the Atticus Hotel undergo a daily health screening on arrival.
- All employees wear masks while on our properties.
- Private use of the hotel gym can be arranged in 30 minute increments.
- Option for touchless check-in and check-out process via our secure lock box.
- Complete privacy during your stay, with no cleaning team members entering your flat after arrival.
- Use of our Jenie texting platform, to allow 24-hour guest communication with our team through your own cell phone.
- Social distancing guidelines for our hallways.