3rd Street Flats is committed to protecting the privacy of all guests and businesses we work with.
We adhere to the following policies when handling personal or business information you share with us:
- We collect general information like names, mailing addresses, e-mail addresses and phone numbers through our online reservation process
- We will use this information for 3rd Street Flats business purposes only. We will not disclose or sell any collected information to any external organizations other than organizations we may engage with to analyze data for our business purposes.
- We may use mailing address information to send direct mail promotions to your home. We may also use e-mail addresses, when submitted to us by you, to e-mail you information about special offers or promotions.
- All information, including credit card information that you provide to us over the internet during the reservation process, is encrypted for your protection. This encryption is designed to help prevent any unauthorized person from intercepting or reading any information you send us.
- At any time, whether you receive an e-mail or direct mail piece, you may ask us to discontinue use of the contact information you have provided and request that we refrain from sending you any further communication.
- You can also call us at 503-472-1975 if you have any questions or concerns.
When purchasing overnight accommodations and staying at 3rd Street Flats, we will ask all reservations:
- Credit/Debit card number & expiration date
- Billing address
- phone number
- e-mail address
We use the e-mail address to communicate with and provide you with information like your reservation confirmation, communicate any pertinent information regarding your stay or the dates of your stay, and assist you with special needs you have.
Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with any outside parties. You can also sign up to receive communications from use here.